Wednesday, March 5, 2008

the plumber provides a legitimate excuse to skip class

So here I am, at home and for some reason actually wishing that I was at Uni wtf? But never mind the longing to be at Uni, we'll discuss that later.

The plumber. What of it? Well our kitchen sink and outer drain pipe keep clogging up and so we've called in the plumber to deal with it, he's going fight the forces of clogged drains and grotesque balls of organic gunk with his ass crack aired to the whole world or at least to my eyes, oh the pain. Even typing this bull crap is making me shiver. And not in a good way. Eww.

So yeah where was I, uhm no not ass crack, get enough of the hairy variety when I hang around Yasir, lol. Not girlie ass crack either, which honestly is rarely cute. It is however a step up from hairy ass crack.

So yeah the plumber, dad called the landlord and so the plumber is supposed to get over here between 11am and 3pm. So I skipped my 8am class and 10am class. Where is the logic in that? Well I figured that if I went to Uni and back home by 11.30am, then back to Uni by 3pm, I'd be freaking tired and since neither class on its own was of monumental importance I decided to stay at home. However if I miss several in a row well I'm screwed. Or in the currently accepted vernacular, majorly f*ck*d.

For some reason erasing the vowels from the expletive suddenly makes it acceptable. How does that work? Another example; bitch, rude expletive, b!tch, acceptable; shit, rude expletive, sh!t, acceptable. What's going on here? It would appear the vowels make the expletive and not the consonants.

So why do I long to be in University? It's question I've been asking myself for sometime now, maybe it's cause I've made a whole bunch of new friends, don't worry older ones I attend uni for you as well, but I guess I just feel like I belong better now at Uni, a lot has changed since I was first at uni and well that's helped, plus now there is an inner desire to be better than I was, I don't have wow and it's trappings holding me back, I have actually made true human connections and it feels great. So all those people who've been kind enough to count me as a friend thank you very much, know that I love you very much.

Who knew the thought of a plumber's hairy ass crack would foster such deep and profound thought. I suppose I was shaken to my core and had to respond.

This is me signing of for the day.

No comments: