Friday, April 25, 2008

a good day

I had a good day.

Started early. I made time to get some awesome coffee from down the road. Jeremiah picked me up, and explained my life to me. At least I think he did, something about me slaying the dragon and now having some magic armor :) I played squash pong with Andrea. That was fun :)

I had breakfast. A snicker bar :) and a chicken with BBQ sauce sandwich.

Lunch was fruits, apple and guava :) then...

Namie and Zareth grabbed a hold of me and we were off to Taj Curry house, then to Subang Parade, Zareth locked the keys in the car. Clever. We had to get someone to jimmy the door in order to get in. No one even thought it suspicious that a guy with a long metal ruler was trying to get into a car.

I get ahead of myself. before getting the door opened we headed to Big Apple where we had donuts :) I had one of those Duren Duren donuts. Basically a durian creme donut. Awesome. Very awesome.

Headed back to university, Zareth let me drive. It was pretty cool. I love you guys.

Got to the cafeteria only to be greeted by more donuts. Thank you Hasini :) I loved that boston creme, my favourite from dunkin after the bavarian creme. Sorry I was late. Love you!

Hung around Bats, now with that woman you don't need to talk at all you just bask in the life energy that pours out from her, it's about the most addictive thing to be around. Thanks Bats :) love you lots :)

My head started to space at this point. So I decided to see what I could see. Rather than let my spaciness affect Bats. I headed to the MUSA lounge. I watched a couple of guys have their asses handed to them by a guy named Tim. It was awesome. I provided a running commentary on their suckage. It had the ladies present laughing :)

Jeremiah collected me, mytemoc (Fahreen) was having a cold, hope she gets better soon. Jerry and I headed to the medan where we did full on COD4 slaughtering. It was mayhem. We were k3rc, neo, spartan aussie, juice, wty is mai chan, rai the big bad, and laney. After approximately 3 and a half hours of killing each other and I being declared the over all winner :) we decided on dinner.

An awesome time we had. Dinner at Mohamad's and then home.

I can still feel that food in my tummy. It feels good.

I had a good day. A day filled with more positiveness then I've had in a long time. A day of smiles, awesome conversations, beautiful, beautiful people. I love them all.

All of you beautiful people who made my day. I'm sorry if I didn't mention everyone's name, but all of you must know I love you. Thank you so much. This post is for you.

Feeling on top of the world.

No comments: