Wednesday, March 5, 2008

the day ends only for another to start

I'm currently 5 kinds of tired or perhaps even more, my blog has been running for less than a day and already I've written 5 posts, go me... :)

So here is my sixth and final for the day, just to sum up the day I guess, it was uneventful, I saw many of the people I like but spent very little time with each one of them. I had my brains rattled in fluid mechanics 2, that wasn't fun.

Somehow or the other I managed to get roped into helping out at a welcome back party at university. I'm part of the security detail, low level grunt work suits me just fine though, especially after having seen the tediously tiresome work that the organizing committee had done to get this far, crazy sh!t. Got to hand it to these fellows, they are pretty dedicated.

All in all it was a pretty good day, I didn't see a couple of the people that I had hoped to, but you know que sera, sera.

I'm so tired, I think I shall sign off here. Good night folks catch you tomorrow bright and early.

As the song "Closing Time by Semisonic" goes, every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. Profound song right there. Listen to it. So it's closing time for today.

Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Sage said...

One of my favorite lines from a song, its pretty cool. Nice blog, make sure you stick to it though. 5 posts in one day?? I barely make 5 posts in 2 months! O_O

There....I commented on your blog. I was here, now stop asking me to read it =P

I'm off then. It's closing time - one last call for alcohol, so have to finish my whiskey AND beer whee~ LOL (Good people don't drink, swear or smoke.....but goddamnit! I left my smokes at the bar).

Tristan said...

lmao