Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the breast, i like the breast

I like big breasts and I cannot lie, when I see those juicy, succulent, all encompassing creations. I feel a trembling within my soul, something that moves me to the core, I fill with anticipation, my mouth waters.

I just can't help myself, I just want to take a bite out of those chicken breasts.

My love for chicken breast has embarrassed me in the past, indeed it has.

There was once a situation where I found myself intoxicated with orange juice. ORANGE JUICE! You're probably thinking it was spiked, but no it was not, I just suffer from sugar induced hyperactivity, and that night I had consumed 16 cups of orange juice.

As you can imagine I was on a sugar high so far out there, the finer points of sensibility and appropriate behavior were lost on me.

Now there was a girl, her name Veronica, and the Lord had seen fit to endow her well. Her cup runneth over. She was sitting at the table when a friend of mine asked which portion of the chicken he had roasted I wanted. In my crazy state of highness, I yelled out with such passion "the breast, I WANT THE BREAST!"

It was then and only then that the haze of sugar high cleared and I realized that the young lady was there at the table. She smiled at me. I went red in the face, got my chicken, this was of course important to me, and I ran off.

It was embarrassing at the time, she went back to england and a month later wrote to me saying that I should come visit and we could discuss those breasts. More embarrassment.

However this has not stopped my love for breasts, chicken breasts rock! While everyone fights for the small parts like the drumsticks, the wings, thighs, I just go for the mighty breast. That juicy, tender breast.

Chicken breasts make me a happy boy.

No comments: