Monday, April 7, 2008

the day i cooked

Saturday was awesome fun, I had 12 people over at my tiny apartment, one and a half kilos of pasta, three quarts of a kilo of cheese, a liter of cream, 6 eggs, some garlic, lots and lots of coke, there was chicken, sago, sugar, coconut cream and a pack of butter. It was heaven. Ok it was chaos, it was awesome.

We had carbonara and sago pudding. Jacki assisted in the pasta making, and I think there was more help, but I'm not sure who else was helping cause I had my head in the kitchen for the most part.

The evening started with me walking to the condo to get eve, jax and sheree. We headed to carrefour, got our stuff after much musing. Then headed home. Eve stole our eggs. Well she didn't really steal the eggs, she sorta took them home by accident. However she brought them later and well the pasta was saved.

The night progressed with much noise and merry making, I hope it was merry making. If we had spirits it would have been most perfect. Which is another way of saying chaos. Someone fired up the xbox and then heated competition began with Yasir and JQ having the asses handed to them I think by my sister. She's a chip of the old block. I'm so proud.

The night ended with some of us heading to the mall to watch a movie. That was fun.

Thank you all for coming it was great fun. Now I have a lot of dishes to wash up not so fun, but still worth feeding people.

So here is a cheer for fellowship. Peace.

No comments: