Tuesday, April 22, 2008

unnecessary

I've been excessively and unnecessarily emotional about a girl who quite frankly seems to have no interest in me whatsoever. I don't say this because I'm spiteful, I say it because it is fact. As far as I can perceive I don't think any of my posts have even blipped on her radar. I don't know what it is about me. Maybe nothing at all. Maybe it is her. I don't know. Who could possibly with the exception of God know these things. Women. A conundrum.

And as I said earlier, it's not her fault, that doesn't mean I don't wish it were but I know I can't blame her, I want to but I can't. I just can't. I can't because it would be wrong to hold her lack of interest in me against her. If I blamed her, I ask myself would I feel better for it? I think the answer is no. It is no for the simple reason, I would always know that I had unfairly judged her.

I can't blame her because we are all of us entitled to personal preference, I can't help the fact that my preference is her. Enough of that though. She remains my preference. I just don't want to talk about it anymore. The talk is unnecessary. It is excessive.

2 comments:

Sabby said...

Well maybe instead of talking to a computer screen...you should talk to her?!

Women don't understand smoke signals, y'know?! (hee hee) Contrary to popular belief.

Tristan said...

haha, indeed they don't