Monday, April 14, 2008

my contribution

I'm contributing to something! Go me!

Yeah the world is going mad, cause suddenly my contribution to something matters or does it? I choose to believe it matters because I believe "Vsetko bude v poriadku" which is Slovak for everything is going to be alright. Indeed optimism is the order of the day. What can possibly go wrong? Though it's not a question one should ask, because the universe usually answers. Indeed it does. And rarely in a good way.

A short post today. My brain is a little tired. I'm just going to post a poem I wrote awhile back it seems to fit this day.

Let Go

Let go of all that you know,
Of everything you hold close to your soul,
Be free of all control,
Release yourself into life’s living flow,

Let God’s hand be your guide,
His voice, your light,
Let your ears be your eyes for sight can lie,
Hear His word, know the truth,

Salvation is free, to all who believe,
Hope there is always, for His grace is sufficient,
And if a sparrow He can love and care for,
How much more you.

Before I knew Him, He knew me,
In my mother’s womb, He loved me,
He created me, I am unique,
He gave me my destiny,

He was there when I was born,
He brought me safely to this world
He was there when I first walked,
When I fell he picked me up,

He was there when I first spoke,
He was gladdest when I first praised,
When I did good, he blessed,
When I sinned, he forgave,

He promised to never forsake me,
To always to walk with me,
And He will be there when I die,
And then He will take me home.


No comments: