Tuesday, April 22, 2008

51st post

There was that movie, 50 first dates, it was hilarious.

What does it have to do with my 51st post? Nothing really. I just liked the play on words.

So my band rocks. My studying is starting to rock! Yep I've got myself into gear and I've actually started revising and my exams aren't for another month. Go me. I'm going to so kick ass.

I once studied an entire semesters work in a about 48hours, I'm very happy to say I passed that exam. However this semester my aim isn't just to pass, but to pass well. I've got my prize in sight. Australia. I want to see it. Next year. I hope that's where I will be.

God willing that is where I shall be. Though I don't know where life will take me. Or who I might meet, it's all very exciting. All very terrifying. I'll have to wait and find out. In the meantime I've got my sights set on my grades. And all the people in my life. I'm very happy to have the friends that I do have. They're awesome.

Back in that meadow, I wake from my stupor. The starry night has passed me by. And a new day has risen over the world and it is beautiful. A voice called from behind the hills beckoning me to continue my journey. And so I start my car, bid farewell to the beautiful meadow and now I'm on my way. The beautiful star lingering in my mind, a sweetness unforgettable. Maybe I shall find my way back to the meadow someday and the stars will have an answer. Till then I must press on.

2 comments:

Najmi MH said...

this should be up on your best/worst! I stated the reasons verbally to you, I cant remember my exact words, so im not going to say more. hahaha.

Tristan said...

thanks namie, it's there already :)