Thursday, April 24, 2008

rejection, a bittersweet sight for sore eyes

I haven't been rejected for a long time, though that's probably cause I haven't allowed myself to feel anything for anyone for along time. Though I've never been rejected and felt good about it afterwards. It's very strange.

Possibly a sign that I'm getting older and I'm no longer taking rejection personally.

Possibly because the person who rejected me gave me reasons that made sense, reasons I could accept.

Possibly because I'm so awesome nothing phases me (I had to make a reference to my awesomeness, ego boost)

Whatever it is, I know that I'm happier today than I was yesterday. And for that I'm most grateful.

I continue to press on.

Pressing On - Relient K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of u calling u "Harami Awesome" NOT "Awesome Harami" cuz thats me,

..still thinking, deep deep thoughts..

Sage said...

Pressing On is great, one of the better Relient K songs. Chin up tris (",)Rejection should never be taken personally anyways. Its their loss =)

On a funny note, here's what President Bush said after Pope Benedict's first visit on US soil, "Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech."

haha...stay awesome =P

Tristan said...

indeed I will, after all even awesome thinks i'm awesome :)