Wednesday, September 10, 2008

and sometimes i get bored

If I shot the sheriff, I wouldn't write a song about it let alone talk about the deputy.

If I thought the sky was falling, the only thing I'd be shouting is "move bitches get out the way, I gotta find me a cave"

If I was in the happening, I would have acted better than Mark Wahlberg and those bloody trees would have been shitting acorns.

If I was a director, I would have taught the guy who filmed cloverfield how to steady the camera, also I would have actually had some cloves in the movie, also I would have had an actual plot and the chick would have died from her wounds before the bomb blew them up.

If I was on a planet full of apes, I would bring some bananas with me.

If I was darwin, I would have had a pet beagle aboard the HMS Beagle

No comments: