Sunday, September 21, 2008

duality

I will crush you; my every fiber, my will bears down for the kill,

I will destroy you; your life is not worth the sand beneath my feet

I will finish you; death is your only solace now

I will feel no remorse; you deserve no further emotion

I hate you; these things you now must suffer

I am this raging fury, a burning inferno,

I am death’s hand, your soul’s devourer,

I am persecution, the whip that bleeds your back,

I am oppression, the weight upon your shoulder,

I am suffocation, the tightness you clutch at your chest,

I am reality, I am illusion,

I am night as surely as I am day,

I am a two sided coin of mirrored misery, I am duality

Note: I wrote this along time ago, it holds within it an anger I no longer feel but it once was real.

No comments: