Sunday, September 21, 2008

pain

i strike you down with my fist,
bleed my knuckles for you,
the skin split from the hit,
i relish the pain,

insolent creature unworthy of my time,
still in this undertaking i am exacting,
inflicting pain for you to learn,
understand that i rule over you,

against your face i rest my heel,
your humiliation complete,
you cry for mercy, plead to my humanity,
i laugh at your frailty,

humanity like morality a concept laughable,
manufactured by years of conditioning,
the world a slave to it submitting,
our ability to think eviscerating,

there is no mercy,
there is no humanity,
there is only pain,
there is only suffering,

pain clears us,
pain shapes us,
pain teaches us,
pain loves us,

we seek it,
we adore it,
we loathe it,
we make it,

yesterday foretold,
today brings you pain,
tomorrow will bring more,
a cycle that cannot end,

No comments: