Saturday, May 10, 2008

the way i see it - women part deux

The way i see it, women are Goddesses.

I wrote on Thursday about how women were the woe of men and yes I still think they're trouble. However they're a trouble a guy will gladly get himself into. A trouble I would gladly get myself into. They are godlike. Pedestal worthy. In my book they are the almost unattainable earthly perfection.

Unfortunately some realise this much to my dismay.

I have always believed women to be the fairer sex, I have worshiped them all my life. I find them both perplexing and intriguing. It is scary how I let the ones I care about bring my world to a standstill and I to my knees.

Most of the time my armour holds in front of them, however there are some who I take my armour off for and leave myself vulnerable, exposed. It scares me. And yet I welcome it.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. When it comes to women I am quite the headstrong fool.

Heaven help me.

1 comment:

Sabby said...

Heheheh....awwwww....you redeemed yourself!?! =)