Tuesday, May 13, 2008

to muse

It is strange that people who believe that I would be good at a relationship are the people who aren't the focus of my affection. Perhaps it is the innate kindness in these people that compels them to believe this.

I'm not saying that the people that are the focus of my affection aren't kind people, no not all, I think because it pertains to them, they aren't looking at it with as much naivety and so they aren't as caught up with what would seem as good relationship material.

This explanation is better than the other one in my mind. Let us not give it words, still one can't help but feel a little bogged down by it all.

After all if people are telling you a thing about yourself that is apparently positive and you're experiencing the opposite where it would seem to matter the most, it makes you question if you've really got any of the positive thing in you.

Maybe it's all a farce. Maybe, just maybe and so I muse.

Where is the silver lining?

No comments: