Saturday, March 21, 2009

suffering

In darkness surrounded,
A faith is unraveling,
Down the spiraled tower,
Exhaustion takes all she has within,

Down the spiraled tower,
She is racing, tracing,
Paths to lead her home,
Away from all she has known,

Paths to lead her home,
All she has trodden serve to sadden,
In obscurity she is forsaken,
This soul left bereft of life and all its constituents,

In obscurity she is forsaken,
No portion to call her own,
Her soul in eternal damnation,
She sighs as the light in her eyes slowly falls silent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(its not about you or for you! just something i wrote and since i like your stuff i was wondering what u think about it?)


Just for you my love I keep,
The heavens have stopped to turn,
Stuck on the memory of your smile,
Never to move again, frozen in time.

In silence my world stands still for you
I wait, but knowing I wait for nothing
For your world has turned without me in it
Away you have moved, away I must look.

I want to share the little things with you,
I want to show you who I really am,
You don’t know me,
You didn’t give me a chance…..

Or maybe I did not give you one!

Tristan said...

I like it. I like the imagery very melancholic an emotion i know in depth & if it's about a real person then I've felt similar feelings as well. Keep up the good work.

Don't worry I would never have assumed that it was for me unless someone had specifically said so =)

Opium said...

hi,
i have put up another outburst of madness but this time its on my own blog....
go easy on me i'm new at this!

http://tearsofopium.blogspot.com