Tuesday, March 17, 2009

are you made of tuesdays?

Be forewarned this a vent with intent to dissent and it will make no sense.

In the words of Scrooge when wished a merry Christmas, "Bah! Humbug"

That's my statement for this Tuesday. As I listen to Ode to My Family by the Cranberries. Bah! Humbug indeed. Nope Tuesdays aren't full of grace and neither are the children. I was born on a Friday, loving and giving my ass. I suppose it could have been worse, I could have been born on Sunday.

Personally, I'm more like the bastard child of Wednesday and Thursday with Friday being left with the mess while the other two eloped to Vegas where a cheesy Elvis impersonator who got his marriage license off the internet married them into newly wedded bliss followed by a bitter divorce. Yep they had it all, the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering. Thursday was so scarred by the whole thing he changed his name to Lucy and decided to work as a can can girl.

Full of woe and have far to go. Lacking grace, love and charity. Mildly talented musician and comic, has engineering degree. I a miserly old guy will work for food and grass.

That's my CV right there.

Are you made of Tuesdays?

No comments: