Friday, March 13, 2009

i'm back bitches... where did all of you go?

I approach the blog site, the administrator motions me to sit and wait my turn. I take my place, I wait for the loading to be done. He motions me to speak. I stand saying "Hi my name is Tristan and I'm a blogger" the room choruses "Hello Tristan."

The return to blogging is like that AA meeting you skipped out on to grab a drink with your best mate who's back in town, that friend who fucked up most of your life yet you can't help but love him. And of course being the person he is, you drink more than you should have and next thing you know you're waking up in a strange, you better pray to God that it's a girl's room, asking yourself what the fuck did I do last night? why does my arse ache? and why do I smell bananas?

Yeah. That's what a return to blogging feels like. It's that intense! Oh yeah you bet, I could tell you some pretty crazy stories of the kind of trip you're on after a good blog post. Hell yeah, I could. I really could but I won't.

So... Uni is back in session, yeah... it's really that awesome. I could tell you stories but I won't.

Good news I haven't written any deep and profound (READ: Emo) poetry for a while. Well there was that one I composed on my mobile but in my defense I really love my touch screen phone and got carried away touching the screen and the imaginary buttons. For the most part I've been cutting back, doctor says I was getting too deep. Yeah. Good news is I've been on some new meds and the doc says I'm close to being as shallow as a puddle. He says it's a miracle. I say meh.

I think I've confused apathy with shallowness and this probably deserves further study but I don't really care. Anything that stops me from over analyzing the people around me and their motives makes me a happy person.

So another 11 weeks... yeah... On the plus side my list of people to love has once again increased. Yeah and love them I will even if it kills me.

So I'm heading to sunburst next weekend. That should provide all the necessary distraction I'll need for a weekend.

Hopefully this blog post was entertaining... if it wasn't well... it's not my fault.

No comments: