Tuesday, August 26, 2008

machination

machination

i like the word, it means "A crafty scheme or cunning design for the accomplishment of a sinister end.", rarely used but aptly describes so many people and the things they do. I'm a schemer.

Why bring this up? No particular reason, i just really like the word and i thought i would share it with the people who read my blog.

Moving on.

As always I'm trying to avoid writing about anything of consequence as I do not feel that I have anything of consequence to say. That which matters, matters very little to me at the moment.

I can say that I'm utterly thrilled that Anwar Ibrahim is running in the by-election that is being held in Permatang Pauh and that at this moment in time is leading. Winds of change? Change for the better I hope.

Moving on.

My days are long but filled with very little. A self constructed situation. I will admit that I'm missing her. I'm missing her very much but she'll not know because she doesn't frequent my blog and the words won't escape my lips without good reason. We're strangers almost. It's sad.

Moving on.

Many ideas fill my head, though not much sense can be made of them. Confusion the in process of the thought diffusion. Everything seems like an illusion. Dreamlike quality in every day. It never seems to hit me.

Moving on.

I don't know where i'm moving to next. I just don't know.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Yo! Just follow Him and you'll go the right way ;-)