Sunday, July 25, 2010

compulsion, desire and voice,

I disconnect from the world below,
I long for the heart of a girl, who to me was once known,
Every hour brings a trial of its' own,
Every hour on the hour down my face tears flow,

I linger in a pit of anguish,
Perhaps I am just being selfish,
Yearning to be with my temptress,
My heart’s thief and soul’s goddess,

In photographs her eyes entrance me,
In memories her shadow haunts me,
Where her scent crushes me,
Beneath the weight of her sublime beauty,

I am all melancholy,
Shun by this lady,
Whose friendship escapes me,
By my words I am my own undoing,

In anger I said,
Many things I now dread,
I pray the Lord will change her heart just yet,
And forgive me for all the spite that I said,

Perhaps I am a fool,
Perhaps I am a fool,
Perhaps I am a fool,
But I am no fool for loving you,

My time was not wasted,
Even if my lips said so,
Every moment was a blessing,
Blessings I am now missing,

I will love her always,
Always and forever,
As is my heart’s choice,
Compulsion, desire and voice,

2 comments:

. said...

awesome piece.
much love <3 i really feel for you :)

loves
xx

Tristan said...

Thanks Nicole =)

As you know, I can't change how I feel about her.