Monday, January 11, 2010

i got an iPhone

So I got an iPhone on saturday. Now I'm blogging about it at work. Ah the wonders of modern technology. Work is great, today I spent most of my day sand blasting little pieces of metal. It wasn't as fun as some of the other things I've been able to do at work.

I'm up everyday at 7am and at work by 8.30am. Work itself is tiring as it involves a lot of heavy lifting and physical strength but it's fun. I leave work at 5.30pm and get home by 6.15pm. I'm not sure where night goes but before I know it is time to hit the sack.

Back to the iPhone. It's pretty much all it is cracked up to be and then some. I managed to get a really cool cover for it. It's a stormtrooper's helmet. It is friggin sweet.

Anyway my break is almost over and I have to get to work. Till next time this Tristan signing off.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: