Friday, September 18, 2009

Choo Jian Yi - Rest in Peace

Life is taken from us in an instant, treasure today but today we are robbed of one more good soul. My condolences to Choo Jian Yi's friends and family. May his soul find rest in the great beyond. May he live on in the memories of the people whose lives he touched with his unique character. My greatest hope is that we will all find something good amidst the tragedy before us. I hope my words are a comfort.

I wish I had known him better than I did, we always tell ourselves we have tomorrow but sometimes tomorrow never comes. He was a good friend to many and he will be sorely missed. And finally to all those who are mourning this loss, look around you and remember the people still here. For they, they need the greatest amount of comfort now.

Yours sincerely,

Tristan Devadason

1 comment:

tat said...

although i did not knew him as i'm not from Eng faculty, but came to knew his news, it does saddened me..
it makes me thinks of life is so fragile...
may he rest in peace..